Features & Specs Of The Total Gym GTS
Experience the bold look and professional quality of the Total Gym GTS. This equipment has taken the fitness industry by storm, winning innovation awards in North America, Europe and Australia. Total Gym GTS is the equipment anchor for the popular GRAVITY® fitness program, with 3 million workouts offered each year in fitness and rehabilitation facilities worldwide. Bring home commercial grade performance that immediately boosts your health investment return.
Total Gym GTS, preferred by fitness professionals, features:
- 22 calibrated resistance levels.
- Includes Strength Package ($871 value!): 3-Grip Pull-up Bar, Press Bar, Retractable Dip Bars, SCRUNCH, Squat Handle Bar and Weight Bar attachments.
- Hydraulic rail lift that assists level changes and easy two-step folding.
- Adjustable glideboard that promotes optimal spinal alignment and training variations with 7 position angles.
- Automatic rail locks allow for explosive plyometric jumping.
- Multiple center-pulley attachment points double arm-cable load and increase lower extremity range of motion.
- More than 200 exercises and variations from resistance training to Pilates.
- Resistance—1% to 62% of body weight.
- Includes workout DVD, Owner’s Manual, assembly instructions and Illustrated Exercise Reference.
Total Gym GTS Accessories
The Total Gym GTS features innovative additions and accessories to advance your workouts:
- Soft grip LAT bars fold down for pull-ups.
- Folding Foot Holder: Easily removed when not in use.
- Large, wide-based Telescoping Squat Stand with three height adjustments and non-skid tread. Receives the commercial grade Pilates Toe Bar.
- FREE Strength Package ($871 value) includes:
- 3-Grip Pull-up Bar: One single accessory facilitates pull-ups in three different grip positions—wide, narrow and hammer grip—for maximum variability. It lets you put the focus where you want it—on the upper back, biceps, lats or any combination.
- SCRUNCH: Facilitates simple to advanced progression of abdominal workouts, lengthens and sculpts abdominal and oblique muscles, supports proper posture, offers ballistic functional exercises for power and speed. With a stabilized upper body, closed-chain exercises fortify muscles and bones. Opposite to a normal crunch, the user’s legs drive abdominals in every SCRUNCH for overall function and correct biomechanics. Perfect for any fitness level.
- Weight Bar: Take your Total Gym workouts to the next level with the weight bar accessory. The weight bar adds increased resistance to your exercise program by allowing for the addition of plate weights to the glideboard. Special Note: Weights not included.
- Squat Handle Bar: The Squat Handle Bar provides increased stability and control of the glideboard during squats.
- Press Bar: The Press Bar attachment permits Military-style press exercises and creates specificity for performing a military press or shoulder press with both wide and narrow ergonomic grips to target the upper back, shoulders and triceps.
- Retractable Dip Bars: Retractable dip bars provide specificity to dip exercises targeting the triceps and pectorals for strength and conditioning. This uniquely designed adjustable dip bar attachment rotates up for use, then rotates down and retracts inward to store parallel to the rails for maximum space efficiency.
- Dynamic Unilateral/Bilateral Arm Pulley System: Adjustable cable-pulley force angles on LAT Bars adjust to a person’s height and girth to create an accurate line of pull in upper body exercises; enhances specificity in muscular contraction.
- Soft synthetic rubber Padded Handles with ABS swivel handle and nylon webbing for hammer grip action.
- Heavy duty glideboard with enhanced cushioning.
- Illustrated Exercise Reference for placement on the tower.
Total Gym GTS is the same Total Gym commercial-grade exercise machine found in health clubs and physical therapy facilities. This professional model features:
- FREE streaming workouts from Total Gym TV! Learn More >
- 22 Levels of Resistance
- Workout DVD included
- Over 200 Exercises on One Home Elite Gym
- 650lb User Weight Capacity
- Hydraulic rail lift assists with level changes & easy two-step folding.
- 5-year Warranty on Frame, 1-year Warranty on Parts & Upholstery, 90-day Warranty on Foam & Rubber